Why refer to us? We are a vision therapy only clinic.
That means we do not have a dispensing optical or offer any primary eye care services.
You will always get your patient back & any prescription write-up will go to you.
Make a Referral
Send us the patient name, phone number, reason for referral and a copy of the most recent comprehensive eye exam.
Want to refer an adult with a stroke or brain injury? Refer your patient to us first BEFORE prescribing anything.
We will prescribe for them specialized lenses, prisms, tints and occlusion to help patients with visual awareness and gait issues. These lens systems may make a very quick and radical positive change for the patient.
SEE BETTER, LIVE SMARTER
If you feel as though you’ve exhausted every avenue to help your patient, talk to us!
Let us help your patient maximize their visual skills and reach their full potential.
IMPROVING VISION FOR A HIGHER QUALITY OF LIFE
What Does Omni Vision & Learning Center?
- Our customized program uses vision therapy to train the eyes and brain to work together
- Develops and enhances fundamental visual skills and abilities
- Improves eye tracking, eye teaming, convergence, focusing, and visual processing skills
- Is performed under optometrist supervision
- Is individualized to fit the specific needs of each unique patient
- Consists of in-office appointments and at-home exercises
Be a hero.
Refer out your patients to a specialist that can change their lives, and you will always be remembered.
Does your patient…
- Complain of eye discomfort? Fail to get subjectively better over time even after various dry eye treatments? This could be a binocular problem.
- Struggles at reading, homework, and/or poor attention span? Skips words or lines with reading or confuses the letters b, d, p and q?
- Experience eyestrain or headaches with school work or computer use? Have trouble making eye contact?
- Have trouble catching or hitting a ball in sports? Recently suffered from a concussion and traumatic brain injury?
Vision therapy can help
- Children with Learning Issues
- Children & Adults with visual discomfort
- Children & Adults with Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)
- Convergence Insufficiency (CI)
- Children & Adults with Strabismus (eye turn)
- Sports Performance
- Patients who have double vision, dizziness and even balance problems.
- Special needs – autism and developmental delays
- Brain injury, concussion & strokes
- Binocular vision problems
Doctors commonly refer patients to our practice for specialty care, including:
The Visual System
The visual system is made up of the eyes and the brain — and it’s how these two parts work as a team that makes all the difference. When the brain and eye interaction functions effectively, it enables us to read words on the board, in a book, catch a ball, and maintain focus throughout the day.
What Is Vision Therapy?
Vision therapy is an advanced and effective customized treatment regimen designed to improve the function of the visual system. By using personalized techniques and exercises, you can train (or retrain) the brain and eyes to work together and teach the brain to respond more accurately and efficiently to what you see — just like muscle memory.
What Does a Pediatric Optometrist Do?
Unlike many daily tasks like walking or eating, every child's visual development is different. So much of how we see is neurological, from maintaining focus to tracking two eyes together across a sentence. A pediatric optometrist starts with a behavioral vision exam, where all visual skills, both brain and eye-related, are assessed.
If needed, following the exam, a customized vision therapy program will be created. To determine the most suitable treatment for your patient, consult with one of our doctors, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.